Our goal is to host interesting conversations with honest and respectful people. Whilst we may not always agree, it’s through such discussion that ideas, strategies and building blocks emerge that empower us all to achieve more. Regretfully, our experience is that without a few simple ground rules, conversations can turn into shouting matches that discourage others from expressing their views. By posting on our website, you agree to the following:
- You may disagree with our views, or anyone elses for that matter. However, we ask that if you disagree, you do so in a way that is respectful.
- We reserve the right to delete any comment that, in our sole opinion, is abusive, defamatory, false, harassing, libellous, misleading, offensive, off-topic, pornographic, profane, sarcastic, threatening or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate our sense of decorum, civility or any law, including intellectual property laws.
- Spam (i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services) will not be tolerated and will be deleted with immediate effect. You may, however, post a link to your:
- articles relevant to the discussion, or
- your most recent blog post.
- By commenting on our site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you irrevocably relieve Net Assets (Australia) Pty Ltd from any and all liability that may result from your postings.
- You grant Net Assets (Australia) Pty Ltd license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You also grant Net Assets (Australia) Pty Ltd the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, presentation or video.
- The Data Group, The Data Analysis Group, The Data Cleansing Group, The Data Mining Group, The Data Scraping Group, The Data Warehouse Group and The Web Scraping Group are divisions of Net Assets (Australia) Pty Ltd.